Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mood

What is the mood of this novel? Do you find this novel saddens you in any way? Why?

The mood of this story is very cold, full of nervousness, and limited. The whole story flows in between the nervousness. Every single page, it makes the reader to feel nervous about what will happen next. Also, I would say the mood is cold. It is because this story contains no warmness or love. It shows off the cruelness of human and their evil instincts. However, I felt say while I was reading this novel. I was sad about how much human are cruel and how much human could fall down into an animal, which means their instinct wins their hearts so that they become violent like animals. Moreover, the fact that humans cannot defeat instincts made me feel sad about this book. Lastly, I found sadness when the characters killed their friend to survive and they do not like him.

2 comments:

hansolJ said...

Good job on describing the mood of the story. I like how you said, "Every single page, it makes the reader to feel nervouse about what will happen next." Very good description. Good job on reflecting how you felt. Good job JOOHEE

Zach Kim said...

wow, its amazing that you found the word cold for the mood. Since, coldness really describes the feeling and the atmosphere of the story. I really like how you relate cold to sadness and cruelty. Anyway, overall its nice.